冰淇 - 不了了之 (2008)
很想知道你现在的消息,
really want to know your whereabouts now
不清楚自己是怎样的心情。
unclear of my own feeling
那个曾经只给我依靠的肩膀,如今给了谁?
a shoulder that once was only for me to rely on, now given to whom
(*) 时间改变了你我的样子,
time has changed both our looks
却留下了你爱我时的影子。
but still left the shadow when you were still love me.
那些曾经只给我流过的眼泪,如今为了谁?
the tears that once was only fell for me, now because of whom
你和我不了了之的爱情,
our unsettled love
有一段不了了之的回忆,
it has one excerpt of unsettled memory
你记得我,还是已经忘记,谁为谁放弃。
do you still remember me or had forgotten me, give up because of whom
你和我不了了之的爱情,
our unsettled love
留下了不了了之的痕迹,
left an unsettled trace
你快乐吗?是否有了爱的她,要好好珍惜。
are you happy now ? if you love her, cherish her well
(*)
你和我不了了之的爱情,不再有不了了之的结局 !
our unsettled love, will be no longer have an unsettled ending !
Note :
Pretty easy to translate. From the first time heard this song (this is 2008 song but just heard it on 2012. ha!), I instantly fall in love ♥
Had made a fan video regarding this song using 2008 C-Movie. Seemed connected thou it is not the ost.
0 response(s):
Post a Comment