小时- 愛殤 OST 东宫 2019
Xiao Shi - Love Catastrophe
暮色起看天边斜阳 恍惚想起你的脸庞
as the sunset enters the twilight, i dimly think of your face
毕竟回想 难免徒增感伤 轻叹息 我们那些好时光
when reminiscing the past, it's hard to avoid being more sorrowful than ever, sighing on our good times.
夜未央繁星落眼眶 拾一段柔软的光芒
the night has yet to fade and the stars are falling beyond my eyes, radiate a soft light,
清风过 曳烛光 独舞无人欣赏 留花瓣随风飘荡
the candlelight trails the gentle wind, dancing alone, left with the floating petals
我要将过往都储藏 编一段美好的梦想
i want to memorize all the past, compiled it into a beautiful dream
也许幻象 到最后会更伤 假欢畅 又何妨 无人共享
perhaps in the end a fantasy would hurt me more, but it's a fake happiness with no one to share with anyway.
你曾经是我的边疆 抵抗我所有的悲伤
you used to be my frontier, guard me from all sorrows
西风残 故人往 如今被爱流放 困在了眼泪中央
west wind gone, friends deceased, now i'm being exiled by love, trapped in the middle of tears.
[轻解霓裳 咽泪换笑妆 等你戎装 去呼啸沧桑]
[untied the robe, swallowed the tears and smile, waited you wore the armor and whistled about the vicissitudes of life]
[过往终究止不住流淌 去御剑飞翔 也许会飞出这感伤]
[so the past shall pass, just like a legendary flying sword, perhaps it will fly out my sorrows ]
暮色起看天边斜阳 夜未央星河独流淌
as the sunset enters the twilight, the night has yet to fade away where the milky way flows alone
天晴朗 好风光 若你不在身旁 能上苍穹又怎样
the sky is clear, a good scenery, but if you're not beside me, so what even be able to ascend to heaven
船过空港 将寂寞豢养 旷野霜降 低垂了泪光
sail pass an empty harbor, it leads to more loneliness, at the first frost on the wilderness, droops my tears.
[是谁陨落了我的太阳 是你的模样 带走我所有的光芒]
[who made my sun fell down, it's your appearance, took away all my lights]
扬帆远航 亦不过彷徨 奈何流放 敌不过苍凉
set a sail to distant sea, but it's only pacing back and forth,
how to cope this exile to withstand desolation
我要潜入回忆的汪洋 寻你的模样 唯有你是我的天堂
i want to dive into the sea of memories, searching for your appearance, only you are my heaven.
* Sorry for amateur translations. I tried to stick with the original meaning so it sounds weird.
**爱殇 should refer to a love that die prematurely, short-lived one.
0 response(s):
Post a Comment